High Frequency PVC Tarpaulin Welding Machine only works with thermoplastics that have a high dielectric constant. In this process, an electric field is generated near the joint, the direction of which is alternated approximately twenty-seven million times a second. Every time the electric field changes, the dipole molecules of the polymer attempt to flip around to realign themselves to the new field orientation. Because this movement is impaired by inertia and friction, the molecules do not flip in unison. This constant relative movement of the molecules results in inter molecular friction which results in heat and, subsequently, melting. Radio Frequency welding typically has weld cycle times from two to five seconds and can handle parts from approximately one-thousandths inches thick to fifty-thousandths inches thick.
1. PLC touch screen operation for easy & fast parameters input.
2. Equipped with a "Safety Hand Device".
3. Equipped with a travelling arm for more convenient operation.
4. The Welding bar Length, width can be adjusted, fast changeover.
5. European-model square high frequency vibration cavity, more reliable and stable in output
6. Single line or two lines continue welding, welding length can be ordered as special need.
7. Deep groove welded steel structure, suitable for big size material welding.
8. Customized work table dimensions, electrode holder dimensions
9. Laser Guide Projectors – projecting laser lines (easy for operator's eyes) for quick material guidance on the work table
10. High sensitive anti-spark tube to protect the welding bar and welding products.