High Frequency PVC Tarpaulin Welding Machine only works with thermoplastics that have a high dielectric constant. In this process, an electric field is generated near the joint, the direction of which is alternated approximately twenty-seven million times a second. Every time the electric field changes, the dipole molecules of the polymer attempt to flip around to realign themselves to the new field orientation. Because this movement is impaired by inertia and friction, the molecules do not flip in unison. This constant relative movement of the molecules results in inter molecular friction which results in heat and, subsequently, melting. Radio Frequency welding typically has weld cycle times from two to five seconds and can handle parts from approximately one-thousandths inches thick to fifty-thousandths inches thick.
1. Equipped with deep trough creating ample space behind the electrode for easy material handling.
2. Laser Guide Projectors – projecting laser lines (easy for operator's eyes) for quick material guidance on the work table.
3. High sensitivity spark protection circuit, which can effectively cut off the high current output, suppression of sparks.
4. Customized work table dimensions, electrode holder dimensions, welding bar.
5. European-Standard square high frequency vibration box, stable and strong in output
6. Pneumatic driven high frequency pressing with foot pedal
7. Main parts adopts imported components, Taiwan Airtac, Japan OMRON, and NL-5557.
8. The machine is compact design for easy installation & operation and low maintenance required.
9. Output power can be adjusted at the tuner according to electrode size and material thickness.
10.The overload relay functions automatically to protect oscillation tubes and rectifier
11. Quick change electrode capable -- reduces downtime during tooling(electrode) changeover for difference applications.
12. Solid-steel structure design can last for multiple decades.