The process of ultrasonic welding eliminates the use of glue and allows the thermoplastic parts to bond to itself. Ultrasonic welding with the proper time setting and pressure is the fastest most reliable method for thermoplastic parts welding.
* Eliminate use of consumable material
* Produce airtight and watertight seams
* Increase production time
1. Designed for corrugated box & plastic totes production, capable of producing 1000MM depth boxes with 1000MM arm
2. PLC/HMI touch screen - quick, easy parameter input and adjustment. 3. Welding by time, delay time, weld time and hold time.
3. Working pressure is adjustable.
4. Designed for easy installation & operation and low maintenance required.
5 Self-protection: Over-Current, Frequency Deviation, Over-Temperature
6. Available in 4 frequencies – 15 Khz, 20 Khz 35 KHz and 40 KHz.
7. Quick application changeover, high welding seam strength.
8. Precise and high quality imported pneumatic parts.
9. High quality transducer and booster.
10. Suitable for high cadences and short cycle times.
11. Designed for 24 hours continuous working purpose.