Item: Servo Motor Spin Welders for PP Water Filter Cartridge
Model No.: DR-SP2040-Cover
* Spin Welding Machine/Spin Welders Principle:
This process works through rotational motion of one part relative to the other. This results in surface friction that leads to heat generation and the formation of a melt layer at the joint. Spin welding typically has weld times from one-half to five seconds and spin welding equipment can handle parts from approximately 10 mm diameter using high speed motors up to 250 mm diameter using high torque motors.
* Machine Features:
1. A four-side cover to protect the operator safety.
2. High precision servo spin drive with orientation accuracy of +/- 0.1 degree
3. Programmable welding methods include Weld by Time,Rotations Circles, Rotation Speed, pre-spin orientation
4. Password protection of setup parameter
5. Up to 150 mm stroke for greater versatility and easier part load and unload
6. Integrated design eliminates cables and makes installation more compact
7. PLC touch screen operation, simple opearation and parameter setting.
8. New mechanical, electrical and pneumatic designs.
Spin welding machine (Spin Welders) process include high quality permanent joints, hermetic seals, lower equipment costs, ease of assembly, energy efficient operation, no ventilation required, immediate handling, entrapment of other parts, far-field welding capability and no additional material requirements.
|Servo-Motor Power||2.9 KW (can be customized according to differet diameter)|
|Power supply||AC 220/380 V 3P 50 Hz|
|Motor speed||1500 RPM/3000RPM|
|Rotation Circles||30 (Adjustable)|
|Delay Time||0-100 seconds (Adjuatable)|
|Hold Time||0-100 seconds (Adjuatable)|
|Working Pressure||0.5-0.7 MPa|
|Gross Weight||Around 350 KG|
* Application of Servo Motor Spin Welding Machine
The most efficient method of joining circular parts is spin welding (Frictional Rotational process) which provides strong hermetically sealed bond.
Automotive: Fuel system filtration, Air duct, Filter bowls, and Oil fill tube components
Appliance: Water Valves, Refrigeration water Filtration, and Toilet components
Irrigation system sprinklers components
Pool and Spa filtration components
Beverage dispensing, beverage cups