Views:58 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-04-24 Origin:Site
How to Weld Wiffle Ball and Perforated Ball? By Hot Plate Welding Machine.
Hot Plate Welding Machine is widely widely applied to thermoplastic welding, especially for some big size and irregular parts, such as car lamp, water tanks. There are some material like PP, PE, which are hard to weld by ultrasonic, we have to choose hot plate welder too. On the other hand, the welding joint design of the plastic parts is another considerable factor when deciding which welding method to use.
Wiffle Balls, also known as Perforated ball. Material consist of PP+PE. How to weld the Wiffle Balls? Danrel provides with two machines:
1. Small Vertical Type Hot Plate Welding Machine, Model No.: DR-HP420
(1). Machine Photo
(2). Welding Jigs Samples: we have welding jigs with 2 cavaties and 4 cavaties, it depends on the ball size
(3). Operation Vidoe in Youtube:
(4). Advantages of Model DR-HP420 Hot Plate Welding Machine: Small Size, saving working space.
2. Horizontal Type Hot Plate Welding Machine, Model No.: DR-HR330
(1) Machine photo
(2) Welding Jigs Design: 4 cavaties, weld 4 pcs each cycle.
(3) Operation video in Youtube:
(4). Advantages of the Model DR-HR330: High production capacity. This machine has a two Loading Plate which has double production capacity compared with Model DR-HP420. The operator do not have wait during the welding process.
Hot Plate Welding Machine can cut the plastic melting with special welding jigs design, please refer to the photo below:
To see how the machine works:
* Small Hot Plate Welding Machine with 2 Cavities: https://youtu.be/aua27DEQ9ms
4 Cavities: https://youtu.be/2HlD9ojEbYU
* Horizontally Hot Plate Welding Machine: https://youtu.be/cLDw23uPqrI