1. Six working stations automatic rotary table for continuous manufacturing.
2. Japan Yaskawa servo-driven spin welding system accurate control and highly consistent results.
3. Compact design for easy installation & operation and low maintenance required.
4. Large color touch screen with intuitive menu structure
5. Programmable welding methods include Weld by Time,Rotations Circles, Rotation Speed, pre-spin orientation;
6. Password protection of setup parameter
7. Up to 150 mm stroke for greater versatility and easier part load and unload
8. Integrated design eliminates cables and makes installation more compact
9. PLC touch screen operation., simple operation and parameter setting.
10. New mechanical, electrical and pneumatic designs.
Main Parts Brands:
1. Servo Motor: Japan YASKAWA
2. PLC: Japan MITSUBISHI
3. Contactor: French SCHNEIDER
4. Pneumatic: TAIWAN AIRTAC
Spin Welding Process Advantages
Spin welding is a welding technique that uses heat generated by rotational friction at the joint line to weld thermoplastic parts. In this technique, friction is used to heat the parts to be welded. It applies pressure axially as it rotates one part against another stationary part.
(1). Ability to weld parts with circular joint that are not easily welded by ultrasonic.
(2). Relatively fast cycle times when compared with other methods.
(3). Compatible with most thermoplastics.
(4). Ideal for welding of Nylon + GS filled, PP and PE materials.
(5). Ability to weld several dissimilar materials.
(6). No consumables, fumes or emissions.
(7). High strength, hermetic welds are typical.
(8). Heat confined to weld interface.
(9). Easily automated.
(10). Low cost, quick change tooling.
(11). Low maintenance.
(12). Low power consumption.