1. Equipped with dual arms and fabric pullers for increased product versatility;
2. Equipped with hot wedge welding and hot air welding both for optimal product production.
3. UP to 1800MM wide super large work-pace for heavy duty production demands(customization offered).
4. Electric type hot air nozzle & hot wedge positioning adjusting(adjust the position on the display).
5. Panasonic Brand PLC and HMI easy operation touch screen, English Interface.
6. Precise Temperature control, max heating temperature up to 750 ' C;
7. Suitable for wide range thermoplastic fabric material sealing;
8. Quick, repeatable head adjustments for precision welding;
9. Quick, easy guide change for multiple seam configurations, overlap, hem, hem with cord, butt seal with tape, etc
10. High Quality Imported components, Japan Panasonic PLC, OMRON, AIRTAC Pneumatic Parts, etc
11. Arm length can be customized, 800 mm (standard), 1300 mm, 1500 mm,2000MM etc
12. Optional Functions: Synchronized conveyor, extended arm lengths, dual hot air nozzles, three arms;
13. Built for multiple-shift production, solid-steel structure design can last for multiple decades.
14. Designed for 24 hours continuous working purpose.
A tent welding machine from Shenzhen DANREL increases efficiency and standardizes the production of items using various PVC fabrics and materials. A PVC tent welding machine offers the following advantages:
Efficiency – High-speed production of array of tent and shelter welding applications
One-man operation – Easily produce large panels without excessive employee oversight
Customizable – Change out materials and seam type to meet your business needs
Versatile – One machine to weld, seam and finish a variety of PVC materials
Make ANY size, tent or shelter - A heavy-duty tent welder for your large shelter production needs. Weld oversized fabric panels and finish edges using one machine.
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
1. Lean manufacturing principles
2. Solid steel frame design
3. Designed and built for multiple decade use
4. Built for multiple shift production
5. Low maintenance for extended up time
6. First and last machine you will need for welding