* Working Principle
High Frequency PVC Tarpaulin Welding Machine only works with thermoplastics that have a high dielectric constant. In this process, an electric field is generated near the joint, the direction of which is alternated approximately twenty-seven million times a second. Every time the electric field changes, the dipole molecules of the polymer attempt to flip around to realign themselves to the new field orientation. Because this movement is impaired by inertia and friction, the molecules do not flip in unison. This constant relative movement of the molecules results in intermolecular friction which results in heat and, subsequently, melting. Radio Frequency welding typically has weld cycle times from two to five seconds and can handle parts from approximately one-thousandths inches thick to fifty-thousandths inches thick.
1. Welding bar Length, width can be adjusted, fast changeover.
2. European-model square high frequency vibration cavity, more reliable and stable in output
3. Single line or two lines continue welding, welding length can be ordered as special need.
4. Deep groove welded steel structure, suitable for big size material welding.
5. Customized work table dimensions, electrode holder dimensions
6. Laser Guide Projectors – projecting laser lines (easy for operator's eyes) for quick material guidance on the work table
7. High sensitive anti-spark tube to protect the welding bar and welding products.
8. PLC touch screen control, streched table or other functions can be customized.
Technical Data: 15 KW High Frequency PVC Tarpaulin Welding Machine
|Model ||DR-T5 ||DR-T8 ||DR-T12 ||DR-T15 ||DR-T25 |
|H.F Power Output ||5 KW ||8 KW ||12 KW ||15 KW ||25 KW |
|Anti-Spark System ||NL-5557 High sensitive anti-spark tube |
|Voltage ||AC 220/380V/440V 50Hz-60HZ or customize |
|Frequency ||27.12MHz +/- 0,6 % ||13.56MHz +/- 0,6 % |
|Input power ||8.5 KVA ||15 KVA ||18 KVA ||25 KVA ||35 KVA |
|Rectifier ||SILICON DIODE || |
|Oscillation tube ||7T85RB ||7T69RB ||E3130 ||8T85RB ||8T25RA |
|Max pressure ||350KGS ||500 kg ||800kg ||1000kg ||1500kg |
|Operation mode ||Pneumatic Operated |
|Max gap of electrodes ||150mm |
|Size of active horn ||150mm |
|Upper Electrode (W*H*L) ||50*50*400mm ||50*50*600mm ||50**50*800mm ||50*50*900mm ||50*50*1000mm |
|Size of Work Table (L*W) ||350*600mm ||450*800mm ||450*1050mm ||400*1150mm ||450*1250mm |
|Welding time ||0.01~9.99s adjustable |
|Net weight ||700 KGS ||780 KGS ||900kgs ||1100kgs || |
Name: Power Grid Tube
High Q value tube, strong high frequency power output, stable performance, long term service life.
Name: Anti-spark Tube
All our machine equipped with Anti-spark tube to avoid spark, it's function is to protect the welding moulds being damages by the sparks.
Tents, Sunshades, Swimming Pool, Roofing, Awning, Trcuk Covers. All kijds of tensile structure membrane welding.
1. Customer's site installation, training & maintenance available
2. 12-24 hours Online service by Email, Video Online for basic setup and repairs
3. 12 months warranty for machine, life-long tech. support
4. Providing assistance in manufacturing and modifying tools;
5. Our engineering instruction will guarantee your productive manufacturing of top-quality products.
Improve your operations, increase production speed, improve accuracy and maximize product demands with any of our welders designed specifically for your needs. Let us help you choose or build the right machine for your application.