High Frequency PVC & PU Welding Machine only works with thermoplastics that have a high dielectric constant. In this process, an electric field is generated near the joint, the direction of which is alternated approximately twenty-seven million times a second. Every time the electric field changes, the dipole molecules of the polymer attempt to flip around to realign themselves to the new field orientation. Because this movement is impaired by inertia and friction, the molecules do not flip in unison. This constant relative movement of the molecules results in inter molecular friction which results in heat and, subsequently, melting. Radio Frequency welding typically has weld cycle times from two to five seconds and can handle parts from approximately one-thousandths inches thick to fifty-thousandths inches thick.
(1) Profession: This machine is designed for PVC PU conveyor belts production, "T" and "L" cleats, sidewalls.
(2) Stable Frequency: the international industrial band is 27.12MHZ which conforms to the international standard.
(3) Strong output: low-consumption coaxial oscillator, coherent tuner, strong output force to shorten welding time and increase production.
(4) Quick change tooling capable: reduces downtime during tooling changeover
(5) High-efficient Tunning: output power can be adjusted by the tuner according to the size of the electrode and the thickness of the material, except for various control devices and special electronic circuits, which can greatly reduce the necessary welding time and increase the production capacity of the machine.
(6) High sensitive anti-spark tube to protect the welding bar and welding products.
(7) Reinforced frame: stable and durable.
(8) Safety Production:
* Separated Controller guarantees the secure distance between operator and HF generator;
* Auto ascending&descending guard cover protects the operator's hands from touching the electrodes.